2020 Opposing Team Guide
We look forward to hosting you at our event. Below is a list of items that we hope will make your visit to Scottsburg flow as smoothly as possible.
*Admission is $5.00 –no pass outs
Football Information for Fans and Schools
- All home games are played at Scottsburg Middle School, 425 S 3rd Street, Scottsburg, Indiana.
- Game Time: Game time for this week will be at 7:00 PM.
- Admission via GoFan online tickets. (ONLY) Must present on phone at ticket booth. Here is your GoFan Link: https://gofan.co/app/events/113215
- Visitor seating will be located on the south side of the field. Seating will accommodate about 150 fans so many may want to bring lawn chairs. (See Additional Social Distancing Guides for facility)
- Cheerleaders in uniform, as well as managers entering with the Team are free.
- All scouts must contact Athletic Dept for GoFan ticket prior to arriving.
- Facilities are available for press and radio. Please contact our Athletic Department for more information in advance as limited space inside requires visiting broadcasts to set up outside.
- Filming and team scouts: Please contact one of the Scottsburg contacts for more information.
- Gates will open at 6:00 PM.
- Pre Game Schedule at Warrior Football Field
6:00-6:40pm Warrior Football Team Pre-Game Warm-up on the field
6:40pm Warrior Football Field is cleared of home and visitor teams
6:40 pm Warrior Senior Night Ceremony
6:52pm Warrior football team returns to Warrior Football Field at North West Track Gate
6:55pm National Anthem
7:00pm Game Kick-Off
COVID-19 info for Football (Warrior Field):
- Gates will open 1 hour prior to the scheduled game time.
- Home fans will be expected to park and walk in through the EAST side of the venue. Visiting fans will be expected to use the WEST parking lot and entrance into the venue.
- Tickets will go on sale Monday and Tuesday via GoFan for players and coaches that want to purchase tickets.
- Visiting football teams will also be given an allotment of tickets via GoFan equal to the seating capacity on the visitor side not to exceed 250.
- On Wednesday at 8am- tickets will be on sale to the public via GoFan. These will be first come first serve until Friday morning at 8am (or sold out). Any remaining tickets will be available via GoFan (using a QR reader on your phone). A TOTAL OF 500 – (250 for each set of bleachers) TICKETS WILL BE THE MOST SOLD. AFTER THAT THE GATES WILL BE CLOSED WITH NO OTHER ADMISSION.
- A supervisor will be in that area to remind fans to mask up, direct fans on which gate to enter and to keep social distancing if there is a line.
- Fans will be expected to wear their mask unless seated and are using social distancing. Family members may sit together. Stickers have been used to designated spots for family members to sit together and remain socially distant from others.
- The West end (high jump area) will be used for the Band of Warriors.
- Restrooms will be monitored and only allow 5 people at a time in the restroom.
- Supervisors will be present to ensure that social distancing is being observed and the process is working.
- The concession area will be available, for HOME fans with a satellite concessions available on the Visiting side for visitors. There will be a supervisors near these locations to ensure social distancing.
- Immediately following the game, the stadium will be cleared. Fans are not allowed on the field. Team meals will not be allowed following the game. Fans/ parents will not be allowed to wait to talk to the players. Parent should return to their vehicles and can meet with their kids there.
- Supervisors will be stationed at each bleacher area to not exceed the 250 capacity limit.
- The locker room (West Gym) will be available for the visiting team. Coaches will be in charge of practicing social distancing in the locker room.
- IN THE PRESS BOX:
- We will limit the number of workers inside the pressbox at all times. Only essential game workers thus allowing social distancing
- We will allow 2 coaches per team on top of the press for spotting plus 1 camera person.
- Visiting spotters and visiting media will have areas just outside the pressbox reserved for them.
- Other Media and Personnel:
- Only essential personnel will be allowed on the field. We must limit the number of ball boys for each team. Ball boys must have a specific duty if they are allowed on the sideline.
- Band members will be removed from the bleachers and will be stationed around the high jump area. Band members will follow social distancing and/or wear a mask when not performing.
- Cheerleaders- will follow social distancing and be staggered in 2 or 3 rows on the track. The “run through line” will follow social distancing guidelines.
- WE will follow the guidelines set by the local health department for serving food. All items will be pre-packaged for sale.
- The drive in gates are for Police, players, coaches and visiting team bus. All others need to enter through the main gate.
- Any additional considerations will be from the National Federation and the IHSAA.