- Brownstown Central High School JV/Varsity Basketball Game Details
- BCHS vs. Eastern – B/BB – 2/19/21
Game night information for visiting team:
- Visiting Cheerleaders and Scouts are not permitted at BCHS home games.
- Please plan to arrive no earlier than 1 hour prior to game’s start time.
- Team buses should enter gym parking lot (off Bridge Street), unload at the circle drive in front of the gym, and pull forward to park in the area marked “visiting team buses.”
- Team will enter door #3, where a host will greet you and show you to your locker room.
- Please bring your own basketballs for warm-ups.
- Your videographer may set up on upper concourse outside (visitor’s side) of the press area.
- The visiting team bench is located in front of the visitor’s crowd (west bench).
- We will have an athletic trainer, Devin Harvey, on hand.
5:15 Ticket gates open to general public
5:37 Warm-up will begin
5:57 Team introductions
6:00 JV game begins (10:00 halftime)
Varsity warm-up begins when floor clears following JV game – 20:00 continuous running to 0:00.
- Facial coverings (masks) must be worn at all times while at our facility.
- Social distancing should be practiced at all times, family members may sit together.
- Sanitation stations will be available throughout our facility.
- Fans are asked to discard their own trash.
- Pre-packaged items will be available at the concession stands – cash accepted.
- All spectators must exit the facility promptly at the event’s conclusion.
- Electronic tickets may be purchased through GoFan, https://gofan.co/app/school/IN11189
- Everyone, of all ages, must purchase a ticket to enter.
- 10 complimentary tickets will be provided for administration, workers, essential staff, etc.
- No pass-outs permitted.
- Ticket gate (main gym) will open 45 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Spectators should enter gym entrance, door #3.
Media Coverage of Games:
- All BCHS home JV/Varsity games will be live-streamed for free on YouTube.
Boys’ games – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuBfUNcOCJTcM3lfJ4EBIIA